Saturday, November 20, 2010

Is This the End of Blogs? Perhaps Not, at Least for Me

As a person that has never kept a blog before this, I found the experience to be a quite enjoyable one.  That is not what I thought at first.  i thought that I would be bored of it very quickly.  Boy was I wrong.

The experience forced me to think of topics to write about for that week.  It kept me on my toes and just forced me to dig deep.  For a while,  the topics flowed pretty well.  Then there was a trickle of thoughts.  But that was a good thing.  As I said, it forced me to dig deep into my brain and pull out what was there.

I wrote about things that I thought that I would never write about.  Well, I did and it turned out very well.  Also, more importantly, I enjoyed it throughout the process of writing.

I have thought to myself though,  "What happens after the assignment is over with.  Do I leave it here, never to be read again or updated?  Just another faceless blog that the internet has forgotten? Is that what should be done?"

Well, I have put some thought into it and I will continue the blog after the class is finished.  However, the subject might not just be comics anymore.  Yes, I will still write about comics.  I will write on things that i know like art and gaming.  Comics will still be a major part of the posts though.  If anyone wishes to still follow me they can.  I love to share my knowledge and opinions to the world.

1 comment: